Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update

Good afternoon, all! I hope those of you in GA are praying for rain becuase it certainly sounds like you need it!!

Things here continue to be busy. Chris is working hard to finish a number of projects before Christmas and the Business School is keeping me jumping as usual. It has turned extremely cold just in the last week and this morning the wind was freezing!

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. I have taken the day off so we can have a "proper" meal with all of the trimmings. On Saturday we are getting together with Jonathan and Sissy Massie (American friends who live in Newcastle) for a second meal which will be a really good time as well. I will try to post pictures afterwards.

I guess that is it for now - just 31/2 weeks to go until we land in the big ATL!

Love,
Amber

No comments: