Monday, October 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!!!

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! I took today off from work to spend with Chris on his birthday around his classes and then made him his favorite dinner - ceasar salad, fettuccine alfredo with grilled shrimp, garlic bread and chocolate molten cake with vanilla ice cream. YUMMY!! He has had a great day even though there has been a touch of what we are calling his quarter-life crisis! :)

On another note this weekend we got to hang out with Kristen (my friend from GSU and a bridesmaid in our wedding) here in Durham - she is in England for a week to visit a friend that lives in Manchester and they came to see us for 2 days. It was great!!!! I haven't seen Kristen since Christmas and it was so awesome to hang out even if just for a short time. I love you!

So we have had an eventful weekend between Kristen and David being here and Chris's birthday and it has been great! I just want to say Happy Birthday to my sweetheart - I love you, babe! :)

No comments: